Hall of Fame Head Coach on who he would pick between Peyton Manning & Tom Brady.
I fully support Peyton. My friendship with him over the years, he’s a guy that I can always count on, and has been someone that’s always been so supportive of me, We’ll have lifelong friendships. Truthfully I don’t put much into anything. I have a lot of friends, I have a lot of support, and he is the same. I’m a big fan and supporter of his. That’s how I really feel about everything.
I have a lot of personal thoughts that really are personal to me, Peyton, I would consider him a good friend. You hate to see your good friends go through anything like that. He’s been a great player for this league, for his teams, for his organizations. He’s been one of the best players to ever play the game. Nobody has more respect for Peyton than I do, and everything that he’s accomplished. There’s always challenging times, but he’s a tough guy. I know that. He’s a very mentally and physically tough guy.
Fun with Advertising
He’s my friend, he’ll always be my friend. I don’t know what happened, I don’t have much more than that for you.
CBS needs to fully buy into their Thursday Night Football package and create a handful of commercials featuring members of their currents casts and NFL players to promote the Thursday Night game each week.
- It would be easy to see Anna Faris and Allison Janey from”Mom” fawning over J.J. Watt or Russell Wilson as examples.
- Matthew Perry’s “Oscar Madison” could easily cross paths the Giants QB, Eli Manning, and whatever flavor of the month the Jets go with week to week.
- The cast of “The McCarthy’s” could use those horrible accents and fawn over Tom Brady and the rest of the New England Patriots.
- Of course, there would have to be the weekly pestering of Peyton Manning by Sheldon Cooper(Jim Parsons) from “The Big Bang Theory” with a “knock knock knock Peyton, who is playing this week?”
- The NFL would likely want to stay away from the trifecta of “Criminal Minds”, ”CSI”, or the “NCIS” stable along with other police shows, though I’m sure they could find some of the labs useful with the way the Patriots push and exceed the rule book. Of course when they do, and they always do, the could easily retain “Alicia Florick”(Julianna Margulies) from “The Good Wife” to represent their interests. Yeah that’s not happening, since everything is always pushed under the rug or destroyed.
- Tampa Bay’s….. well nevermind.
- Maybe it would be safe for John Fox or Jay Culter to visit the diner that “Mike Biggs”(Billy Gardell) eats at on “Mike & Molly” ,though it is pretty easy to see any of that cast heckling Cutler.
- With a new season and numerous new shows, I’m sure there would be a bit there to work with as well.