- WR Jerry Rice, San Francisco 49ers
- WR Randy Moss, Minnesota, Vikings
- WR Marvin Harrison, Peyton Manning’s Former Team
- WR/STC “Shit Talkin’ Coordinator” Steve Smith, Carolina Panthers
- WR Wes Welker, Denver Broncos
- TE Shannon Sharpe, Denver Broncos
- TE Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
- TE Mark Bavaro, New York Giants
On This Day:
Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan brought his Washington Redskins to
Denver and left with a 45-21 loss.
Manning finished the day 30/44 with 354 yards and 4 touchdown passes, spreading
them out to Knowshon Moreno(35), Wes Welker (6), Demaryius Thomas(35), and Joel
Manning was also called for his first holding penalty of his illustrious
Noting Eighteen: Touchdown Targets 2015 v6
Emmanuel Sanders with his 75 yard touchdown catch caught his 12th Peyton Manning touchdown pass moving into a tie for 10th place with former Denver Bronco Wes Welker breaking his tie with running back Edgerrin James. Austin Collie is Sanders’ next target with 15.
On This Day:
Manning continued building on his record breaking season as the Broncos
defeated the Oakland Raiders 37-21.
Manning finished 32/37 for 374 yards and 3 first half touchdown passes giving
the team a 27-7 halftime lead. Eric Decker(2 yards), Julius Thomas (13 yards)
and Wes Welker (12 yards) caught the touchdown passes.